We set out to — and succeeded in — creating a wine glass that is not only beautiful, elegant and durable, but enhances the wine drinking experience like no other wine glass. And the “One for All” Gabriel-Glas simplifies life.
A bold claim, for certain, but explore and you will see why we are so confident that once you drink from the “One for All” wine glass by Gabriel-Glas, you will make it your “go-to” glass for all the wonderful wine you so enjoy drinking.
Why is Gabriel Glas superior to standard wine glasses?
One Glass for All
The glass is ideal for every style of wine. Form follows function: The broader base of the bowl of the glass — a precise 95 millimeters — and the conical shape at the top of the glass— allows for the “nose” of a wine, its top, middle and a base notes to emerge in the glass. The glass acts as a gentle decanter. The shape is designed for the maximum enjoyment of every varietal and style of wine served in the glass.
Dishwasher Safe Crystal
The Gabriel-Glas is strong by design. Each glass is either molded — the StandArt glass — or blown — the Gold Edition glass — as one piece, seamless with no stress points (e.g. at the base of the bowl, or base of the stem like many other glasses). Gabriel-Glas, of Austria, is lead-free crystal and perfectly safe in your dishwasher! So invite your friends over and don’t worry about hand washing all those glasses. Save time, space and money.
Large on Your Palate
We designed the shape of our glass to allow for the wine to flow freely onto your palate with a focused, rather than defused, distribution of wine normally created by bulbous-style wine glasses. This provides for perfect extraction of the wine, balanced between the acidity and its sweetness. Because of the broader base and narrow opening of the glass, the wine flow is more broadly distributed in the Gabriel-Glas in contrast to many other glasses. Gabriel-Glas delivers wine to the palate in a manner that expresses even the most subtle flavors.
- I appreciate the seductive shape and feel of the glass. The stem is a good length to comfortably hold, and although thin and fragile in appearance, these bad boys do seem to be built well. ...The glasses do a sound job of concentrating aromas and flavors to the top of the glass... At the end of the day I would absolutely recommend these wine glasses.Jeremy WIlsonSommelier, Kuhlman Cellars
- The most interesting new drinking wrinkle is the stemware. I have recently been introduced to a thrilling new wine glass from Gabriel-Glas, and had a chance to chat with designer René Gabriel.I have been especially impressed by the aromatics released by this design.Paul Gregut
- "The mouth-blown Gabriel-Glas is my go-to glass"Geoff KruthMS, COO of the Guild of Sommeliers
- “Clear out the glass cabinet – the Gabriel-Glas StandArt glass is here. This “one-for-all” wine glass is ideal for every type of wine. The shape of the glass bring out the flavors of each wine for maximum drinking pleasure. The best part of the glasses, beyond the elegant design, is that they are dishwasher safe!Table TalkNorthwest’s Gift Guide
- “For the last 20 years, one mark of a serious wine connoisseur has been a cabinet spilling over with specific glasses for every varietal. But lately a backlash against this tyranny of stemware has taken hold, and a number of fine-glass makers have responded with “universal” designs meant to enhance every sort of wine. One of the best is the One for All by Gabriel-Glas.Michalene BusicoRobb Report